Week 8 was really challenging, but was a great fun! First of all, we had to prepare our draft project about which technology tools we had applied for our classes, what happened, how it worked, etc. Despite the health problems I had this week, I could complete my project successfully and also added reviews on my partner's project.
The most exciting moment during this week was that we were introduced many useful tools and online exercises that are very easy and practical to implement. I don't know which one to begin with - ANVIL, Nicenet, Blogs, Crossword Puzzles, Bingo Games, Quizlet ....... I added all the URL to my delicious page and will create my own exercises for the next academic year, because we have no classes at present. But I have created a class on nicenet.org and invited my students to join the discussions on the topics I added. It worked well. They liked this idea and posted their messages on class board. And the students also created their own blogs on blogger.com and I added their URL to our class wiki which I made on sites.google.com. I added some pages - Blog Roll, Delicious pages and will improve it during summer vacation. Due to the lack of Internet connection and the end of the classes this term in our university, we will continue our activities next academic year.
What about online exercises they really contribute to several purposes as improving all the language learning skills of the students and promoting learner's autonomy. By using these tools and exercises I hope we will manage to achieve better results in teaching process!
I wish all my colleagues all the best!
Take care!
Gulnar
No comments:
Post a Comment