This week was really challenging as I performed a lot of tasks. First, the topic of discussion was 'Reading, Writing and Vocabulary'. Our dear instructor has presented a number of valuable and useful articles and websites on improving these skills. The sites provide a wide range of activities - conversations, quizzes, exercises, etc. I will benefit from them during my classes. Besides, my colleagues have also suggested exploring other websites and I will try to add them on my Delicious page.
Every week we learn how to improve the students' language learning skills and I must say that I have discovered a number of new techniques to apply.
Another task was writing a specific issue connected with our students. This is the next step to writing our final project. Every week we work out a part of our final project so that it can be easy to prepare it. The main problem with my students is that they don't like writing, have no desire to put their thoughts into words. And once they write an essay they make gross mistakes. So I hope using new technologies I will be able to tackle the problem.
Finally I want to say that I am so happy to have taken part in this course!!! Thank you again for your attention!!!
Sincerely
Gulnar
Hello Gulnar,
ReplyDeleteI am very happy to hear that you overcame the challenges you faced during the week!
Donna