Monday, April 22, 2013

DELICIOUS!!!!


At last I created my Delicious page! I can't believe that I did it. But thanks to my dear instructor Ms Donna and my dear colleague Anna I managed to do such wonderful task! I have never had Delicious page. It is new for me. You can add your favorite websites and keep them safe on this page. It is very very very interesting! I will also recommend my students to create their own Delicious pages and I am sure they will enjoy doing it!

I don't know what else I will learn on this course. Frankly speaking, I have made much progress in my studies.  Thank you again for your care and attention!

And I wish all my colleagues great achievements in their lives!

Best regards,

Gulnar

1 comment:

  1. Hello Gulnar,

    I'm so glad that you were successful in creating your Delicious page. I hope you continue to use it during our course to keep a permanent collection of the websites that you particularly like.

    Donna

    ReplyDelete