Friday, June 7, 2013

Week 10



And this is the end! Finally we completed the course!
I am so sad :-(

I remember the first week when we started with self-introduction, created our blogs and wrote our first posts! Now we are writing our final post, final reflections! :-(

I must say that this course was really a great chance for me! Because I discovered so many things within 10 weeks - blogs, Nicenet, delicious pages, interactive powerpoint presentations, rubrics, PBL, Webquests, Learner Autonomy, Learning styles, multiple intelligences, online exercises and so on. All of them are quite new for me, so it's a great opportunity for me to learn and try to apply them in my classes. As I mentioned in my final project, I am planning to use blogs, Nicenet, delicious pages, PBL for improving the writing skills of my students. Of course I will benefit from other tools such as Webquests, Interactive PPP. We need more time to explore and create the new ones for next semester.

Every week the course offered a number of websites/articles that provided us with useful information and instructions. I have saved all of them to my delicious page which I liked veryyyyy much!

And what about my colleagues, I witnessed warm atmosphere and collaboration among my classmates,  they were so active, energetic and hard-working, I benefited from their experience through this course! I wish them good luck and a lot of success in their teaching career!

And I want to mention the most important person of this course - Mrs. Donna Shaw! I don't know how to show my gratitude for all she has done for us, especially for me. Without her help, her instructions, her directions I couldn't complete the given tasks. :-)
Thank you so much, my dear instructor for everything! 

So, finally, I want to say one more, I am really happy to have participated in such educative course.

I am grateful to the staff of the University of Oregon for providing such opportunities for us!!!

May Allah bless all of you!!!

Sincerely

Gulnar

2 comments:

  1. Hello Gulnar,

    I share your feelings about this course. Most of the tools we explored were new for me too. Some topics were familiar but it was interesting to refresh my knowledge and get a new perspective on them. Overall, the course has provided me with so many teaching ideas that I am feeling really inspired to start teaching with the help of technology.

    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Gulnar,

    It was simply great to work with you this term. Your questions were always good ones, and it's always a delight to help an eager and smart course participant like you!

    I wish you the very best in all you do.

    A giant hug to you!

    Donna

    ReplyDelete